What should I major in for automotive design/concept cars?

Hi. I’m interested in automotive design for concept cars. What would be the best major for this?
Yessssss! Thank you I’m already majoring in mechanical engineering so luckily im on the right path. trying to transfer out. Thanks for your input xD

Chosen Answer:

You want to get your undergrad degree in Mechanical Engineering.
The best Engineering schools are well known: MIT, CIT, Carnegie Mellon, Georgia Tech, etc… But, many universities offer this degree. (Many smaller State universities have excellent BSE programs) You’ll then want to do a Masters degree somewhere you can focus more on concept cars. Perhaps University of Michigan, or Michigan State will have that sort of program, as they are right in the heart of the car industry.
by: Daniel Dawning
on: 12th December 08


There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below..

You must log in to post a comment.